Young Gays - Pixabay

92% of Young Gays Want to Be Married or Monogamous

Young Gays - Pixabay

You might think that young gay men are all about the single life and dating apps. But it turns out that polyamory and open relationships are not the dream, it’s monogamy.

Researchers have found surprising new relationship trends among gay men aged 18 to 39. Lanz Lowen and Blake Spears, a non-monogamous couple for 36 years, looked into the experience of other same-sex couples. The pair says: ‘There wasn’t any roadmap and we assumed long-term couples might offer valuable perspectives and hard-earned lessons.’

They surveyed a range of men, both single and in relationships. 42% of the respondents were single, the other 58% in relationships. Of those in relationships, 632 identified as monogamous, 152 identified as ‘monogamish’, and 48 identified as non-monagamous.

Authored By Joe Morgan – See the Full Story at Gay Star News

Author: Scott Coatsworth