Address: 1102 Central Ave
Great Falls Montana United StatesCategory: AttireContact Name: Michelle PaytonIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Central Montana
Love is the universal language that each of the billions of human beings on this earth speak. Love is colorless, borderless, devoid of religion and ageless, and it is our sincere hope that soon it will be viewed as genderless. The Bride’s Shoppe supports gay marriage, and it’s not because we’re in the bridal industry. We LOVE being in the love business. People who are newly engaged want a wedding that reflects their unique love story, and we want to be a part of that story.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019