Address: 21 Leicester St
Picton Marlborough New ZealandCategory: Honeymoon StayContact Name: Carl or JeanneIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Picton, Marlborough Sounds
Historic, 5 star accommodation with contemporary comfort and modern facilities. Designer en-suite rooms. Separate guest lounge and dining area. Set in a quiet, sunny location, on half an acre (2000sqm) of private, established, forest gardens, McCormick House is ideally located just 3 minutes drive from Picton ferry, bus stops and train. Free wi-fi, parking, local transfers and we accept American Express.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019