Address: 134 East First St
Corning New York United StatesCategory: Honeymoon StayContact Name: Suzanne SandersIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Finger Lakes
Experience Corning at Rosewood Inn. All seven guestrooms are appointed with fine antiques, private baths, air-conditioners, luxurious linens, imported towels, glycerin soaps and free WiFi. Enjoy afternoon tea and cookies. Celebrate the morning with a wonderful breakfast served in an 1855 candle-lit Victorian dining room. Stroll three blocks to the historic downtown area for charming shops, restaurants, galleries, The Rockwell Museum of Western Art and Corning Museum of Glass. Come and be pampered.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019