Address: 188 Forks Church Rd
Leechburg Pennsylvania United StatesCategory: VenuesContact Name: Joy Spagnola & Ruth BenderIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Pittsburgh
Lingrow Farm’s reputation is renowned for exquisite food, a casual yet elegant setting, and our thoughtful staff. Our farm to table, scratch made dishes will be sure to wow your guests. The venue, a restored 1850’s barn with reclaimed lighting and period antiques gives your wedding instant rustic charm infused with a stylish cosmopolitan feel. The thread that ties everything together is our diligent and imaginative staff. Tour today!
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019