Address: Hunter Road, Porangahau Beach, Hawke's Bay
Porangahau Hawkes Bay New ZealandCategory: Honeymoon StayContact Name: Deborah BeldhamIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Hawkes Bay
Chapelwick Coastal Estate is fine stately home tucked away in the Central Hawkes Bay countryside surrounded by coastal farmland with expansive views of beautiful Porangahau beach. Set on 18 acres, he estate includes sweeping lawns and garden, and orchard, swimming pool, tennis court, pentaque, croquet, stables, a range of friendly farm animals and its own historic Chapel. Chapelwick is the perfect wedding venue and will ensure an occasion to remember.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019