Address: 90 Bree St.
Cape Town Western Cape South AfricaCategory: Honeymoon StayContact Name: Kelly HendricksIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: WC
Experience contemporary chic and historic graciousness at the Cape Heritage Hotel. Situated in Cape Town’s fashionable Heritage Square, this intimate boutique hotel offers direct access to the city’s vibrant street life, business precinct, shopping and fine dining. As an integral part of the restored Heritage Square, the hotel’s historic roots run deep into the 18th century; the central courtyard is shaded by the oldest known fruit-bearing grapevine in South Africa.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019