Address: 159 S. Lincoln
Spokane Washington United StatesCategory: CateringContact Name: Dana BernalIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Pacific Northwest
A touch of nostalgia combined with an industrial chic setting creates the perfect place for your wedding celebration. Our event spaces are perfect for appetizer, plated or buffet dinner parties and our hand-crafted beers, brewed on-site, complement any event. We are able to accommodate smaller ceremonies in our private rooms and, for those looking to go big, we are willing to discuss use of the entire facility for your special day.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019