Address: 226 N. Main St
Deerfield Wisconsin United StatesCategory: OfficiantsContact Name: Pat WerkIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Madison, Wisconsin
At Koru Ceremony we delight in assisting couples celebrate one of life’s greatest moments. The ceremony is the heart of the day and should be a reflection of who you are and what is most meaningful to you. I work with couples to create a ceremony that is a reflection of their relationship. Together, we will create a joyful, personalized ceremony that is warm and inviting. It would be a privilege to officiate your ceremony.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019