Address: 501 E. Stephen Foster Ave.
Bardstown Kentucky United StatesCategory: VenuesContact Name: Dee ClarkIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana
There’s no place like home. Whether your special days is for an intimate gathering or a large party of hundreds, My Old Kentucky Home provides a backdrop of an iconic mansion framed in a formal garden with beautifully appointed grounds that exude southern charm and hospitality. Located in Bardstown, the “most beautiful small town in America,” our venue offers spaces that are perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate functions, and other events.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019