Address: 217 Home Ave.
Oak Park Illinois United StatesCategory: VenuesContact Name: Heidi Ruehle-MayIdentity: Gay FriendlyArea Served: Greater Chicago
Pleasant Home Foundation opens the doors of our National Historic Landmark to over 20,000 people annually through tourism, cultural programming, event rentals, and free community activities. The board and staff of Pleasant Home Foundation welcome all individuals to enjoy awe-inspiring architecture, interact with unique exhibits, or celebrate special events. Pleasant Home has been the venue for countless LGBTQ weddings and we are thrilled to provide a beautiful space for such important moments in life.
- Brazil to Remove LGBTQ+ References From Textbooks February 8, 2019
- St John Weddings – US Virgin Islands Gay Friendly Wedding Officiant February 1, 2019
- New Push for Marriage Equality in Northern Ireland February 1, 2019
- Texas Wedding Venue Turns Away Gay Couple January 30, 2019
- Anti Marriage Equality Campaigns Hurt LGBTQ+ Mental Health January 26, 2019